“Grow Up Together”
Module based on the concepts and strategic value of Business Analysis and on the Business Analyst role
“Certify your competences”
Intermediate course to understand and identify Business Needs and Solutions for successful design requirements
“Let’s go to the other side”
Path dedicated to Managers and Team Leaders who want to refine their skills to guide and support the process of continuous improvement of working methods
Online Session Test/Year
On-site exam sessions per year
We base our work on passion and innovation of skills. We are focused on growth and we aim to follow the professional in the world of work, recommending a certified process.
The Business Analyst is one of the main players in the planning field.
Thanks to the contribution of this professional figure it is possible to define in a clear and unequivocal way, in agreement with all the structures involved in the project, the design requirements starting from the project start phases.
Business Analysis is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to:
- Identify problems and business needs;
- Identify and suggest possible solutions in order to meet the requirements;
- Eliciting, documenting and managing stakeholder requirements to achieve project objectives;
- Facilitate the realization of the product, service or result of a project or program.
Our certifications aim to make participants acquire knowledge of Business Analysis activities, the role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst, business evaluation, proposition and evaluation of a business solution, traceability and monitoring.
Participants will know the various tasks necessary for business analysis:
- Carry out the analysis of the requirements through the use of different models, diagrams and tables;
- Propose the most feasible solution to be submitted for implementation by IT;
- Ensure compliance with the requirements and their alignment with business objectives.
- Quality: The QBAI® Quality Assurance division ensures that the personnel involved in the certification activities are carefully selected, and come from a variety of operational contexts.
- Didactic Material: The documentation for exam preparation will always be available on the official website of the QBAI® certification body.
- Certificate: After passing the final exam, the QBAI® recognized certificate will be issued to the participants.
- Post Certification Assistance: QBAI® teachers and experts will always be available for any possible further information, clarification and assistance even after the certification has been issued.